Monday, September 10, 2007

Logan's 2nd Birthday

So I have written a list of all of his loves at 2:
1. Backhoes, Diggers, Bucket Trucks (Motorized Madness)
2. Nemo (Had to teach him Nemo by pointing to his knee to distinguish the difference with #3 and has a plush version a la Aunt Lisa Marie)
3. Elmo
4. Trains
5. Getting his picture taken - but he only laughs and smiles after he hears the click so be really quick
6. Chicken, Bread, and Broccoli
7. Crackers
8. Water (Thinks that all adult beverages are called juice because his parents never let him drink any)
9. His friends: Hayden, Trevor, BingBing, and Cousin Daniel
10. Chuck E Cheese


4 comments:

JJ said...

While, I agree, David is definitely present in that precious face, Logan looks more like you than you think. Look at that bottom photo with him smiling. That's totally a Michele grin if I ever saw it down to the twinkle in his eye. Yeah, he looks like you more than you think he does!

Mama T said...

Hi Michele - I'm wondering if you could find LM's new home address and send it to me. I only have her own address on Austin and I know she's not online anymore.
hope you guys are well,
thanks!
tiffany
shawstones at yahoo dot com

Lisa Marie said...

OK, really now, I'm tired of clicking over here and never seeing an update. Please, pretty please, post something. Vito and I both link to your site.

Lisa Marie said...

The kid is almost 3 now and you still have his 2nd birthday as your most recent post. C'mon now!