So this is my start of a blog. How did I get here - my friend Lisa Marie has a blog and I was just writing a comment to her latest entry and program requests me to sign up. Little did I know that it would require me to set up my own blog. As the title indicates, this will be very interesting.
My only concern is the following:
1. My friend LM who I see at work 3-5 days a week tends to forget to discuss things with me that are in her blog. Some of these things are big milestones. So are our conversations going to be REALLY short or abbreviated now that we both have blogs? Just kidding - I hope!
2. I am not as witty as most bloggers I think. Therefore, I will apologize in advance for the lack of entertainment.
3. Somehow I just loss last two paragraphs and had to retype. There is no undo key - that should be interesting.
A New Adventure.
Saturday, December 9, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
1) We'll still talk and you know it. You can't use this as an excuse. I just sometimes don't tell you things because I don't want to hear "oh yeah, I knew that already, I read it on your blog".
3) Hit the save as draft button frequently so you don't lose anything mid-sentence while you're typing a post.
KEEP BLOGGING GIRL!
I love #3. I had to re-type one of the comments I made on herself's blog.
Good luck.
OK Michele, you got a month's head start and Vito is already out-blogging you. You can't stop at a single post!!!
Post a Comment